When do I need a certified translation?

Certified translations are necessary if, for example, you have to submit foreign documents to public authorities or official bodies. In Germany, for instance, the registry office, the police, the courts, the citizens’ office, the immigration office etc. will only accept your papers if you have translated your foreign language documents beforehand – in a legally recognised form.

The case is similar if authorities abroad demand translations of e.g. a birth certificate, a non-marriage certificate, a residence confirmation, a registration certificate, marriage or baptismal documents, a divorce decree or death certificates.

It can also sometimes be imperative to have important business documents such as purchase agreements, donation certificates, quarterly reports or trade balances certified and translated with official recognition. Our translations are almost always valid internationally. Nevertheless, it may be the case that a supplementary authentication (apostille) can be required for some countries. Feel free to ask us, we shall be pleased to help.

Contact us or request a free quote for the translation of your documents.

Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um die Nutzerfreundlichkeit zu verbessern. Durch die weitere Nutzung der Webseite stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu. Weitere Informationen finden Sie in unseren Datenschutzhinweisen.