Translation of diplomas

Job offers abroad are often enticing after completing a course of studies. You then require a translation of your diploma for your application. This is also necessary if you wish to commence a postgraduate course or a scientific assistantship abroad.

Having foreign diplomas recognised

As a foreign student who wishes to take up a study course abroad we shall be able to help you. If you intend to study at universities you will need to present your school leaving certificate or bachelor certificate as a certified translation to the enrolment office. We can also translate your study application for abroad if you are a school leaver having passed your final examinations.

We can also provide translation if you have enrolled for a postgraduate course. Feel free to contact us if you want us to translate your diploma, bachelor, master or doctorate certificate from the Ukraine, Bulgaria, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania or Russia for study in Germany.

Feel free to contact us or request a free offer for the translation of your documents.

Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um die Nutzerfreundlichkeit zu verbessern. Durch die weitere Nutzung der Webseite stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu. Weitere Informationen finden Sie in unseren Datenschutzhinweisen.